July 26, 2019 – Autodesk released Autodesk River and Flood Analysis Module extension for Civil 3D 2020
The Autodesk River and Flood Analysis 2020 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The River and Flood Analysis 2020 extension requires access to the original Civil 3D 2020 install resources.
Autodesk River and Flood Analysis 2020
The Autodesk River & Flood Analysis Module is a sophisticated river modeling software package that supported HEC-RAS within the Autodesk Civil 3D environment. The Autodesk River & Flood Analysis module makes it easier than ever before to compute water surface profiles for modeling rivers, bridges, culverts, spillways, levees, floodplain and floodway delineations, stream diversions, channel improvements, and split flows.
The Autodesk River and Flood Analysis 2020 for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 consists of the following features:
- Automate HEC-RAS cross section cutting, water surface analysis, flood plain mapping, and all related modeling tasks.
- Utilize numerous automation mapping tools for extracting cross sections from various digital terrain sources including contours, TINs, DTMs, DEMs, LiDAR data, survey files, surveyed cross sections, etc.
- Perform sophisticated bridge and culvert analysis as well as automating the process of designing and analyzing roadway crossings.
- Automate mapping of bank station locations, channel and overland flow lengths, levee locations, ineffective flow areas, Manning’s roughness data from topographic map data.
- Perform automated bridge scour computations for FHWA and state DOT roadway studies.
- Automatically generate floodplain and floodway maps, ready for FEMA and other agency submittals.
Read the Release Notes