Nov 8, 2021 – Autodesk released Autodesk SHP Import/Export Utility 2022 and SHP Import/Export Utility Updates 2021.1, and 2020.1
The Autodesk SHP Import/Export Utility 2022 and SHP Import/Export Utility Updates 2021.1, and 2020.1 are available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
The SHP Import/Export Utility requires you have the most recent Civil 3D Update installed.
Autodesk SHP Import/Export Utility
The Import Shape Survey Data command can be employed to import survey data from ESRI shapefiles into an Autodesk Civil 3D drawing.
The SHP Import Export Utility adds the ability to exchange linear strings and COGO points with other systems that support creation and reading of SHP format files.
The Autodesk SHP Import/Export Utility 2022 and the 2021.1 and 2020.1 Updates include the following:
- Fixed an issue where regex expressions used "wild card" instead of "contains".
- Fixed an issue where the wrong latitude and longitude values were displayed when exporting COGO points to SHP.
- Fixed an issue where property set rollover tooltips did not report feature line data.
- Fixed an issue where AUDIT produced eWrongDatabase errors after using the XREFCOPY command.
- Fixed an issue where Civil 3D would close unexpectedly when selecting a second feature line while using the XREFCopy command.
- Fixed an issue where the XREFCopy command did not increment the name of a copied feature line and instead failed and left a polyline in its place.
- Fixed an issue where Civil 3D closed unexpectedly when selecting any imported record in the SHP Data Manager palette with no drawing open.
- Fixed an issue in the query dialog boxes where the delete row button produced inconsistent results.
- Fixed an issue where queries would not allow the use of the same property set field in the same query.
- Fixed an issue where SHP queries and SHP import settings were not displayed in existing 2016 drawings.
- Fixed an issue where trimming lines or feature lines at a boundary resulted in the name being purged from the remaining segments.
- Fixed an issue where the Trim Feature Lines at Boundary command trimmed the incorrect portions of a feature line.