June 27, 2022 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022.1 Update
The Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The Update requires access to the original install resources and installation.
The official release date of this update was June 26, 2022.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2022.1 Update
This Vehicle Tracking Update effectively synchs the 2022 release object model with the 2023 release object model.
- Improved support for network license idle timeout.
- Added a parking standard library for France.
- Added a new German vehicle standard.
- Fixed an issue when using hatch command on a vehicle path located in a xref drawing.
- Fixed an issue which caused some MTEXT edits to be lost when Vehicle Tracking is installed.
- Fixed an issue when editing vehicles and creating roundabouts with one-way roads.
- Added corrections to several vehicles in the Canadian, Caltrans and German libraries.
- Fixed a URL issue preventing help pages from being displayed.
- Fixed an issue preventing successful deployments containing both Civil 3D and Vehicle Tracking.
See the Release Notes for Vehicle Tracking 2022.1 Update and help pages for specifics.