Feb 22, 2019 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk BIM Interoperability Tools 7.2.7691.0 for Revit 2021-2019
The BIM Interoperability Tools 7.2.7691.0 for Revit 2021-2019 are available via the Autodesk Desktop App.
The fix is available from the Autodesk subscription site via download.
The install requires access to the original software install resources.
The official posted release date of these Updates was Feb, 15, 2021.
BIM Interoperability Tools 7.2.7691.0 for Revit 2021, 2020, and 2019
This is update to the BIM Interoperability Tools for Revit 2021, 2020, and 2019. The update includes the following updates and fixes.
- Added new tool - Spatial Data Tool
- Added new tool - Equipment Data Tool
- Added field for currency in COBie Extension
- Resolved issue with COBie Zone Manager
- Resolved issue with Classification Manager creating parameters
Read the Readme