Mar 2, 2022 – Autodesk released BIM Interoperability Tools 8.0.8046 Updates for Revit 2022 and Revit 2021
The BIM Interoperability Tools 8.0.8046 Updates for Revit are available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. These updates require access to the original install resources.
BIM Interoperability Tools 8.0.8046 Updates
Two new tools are included in this update.
- All six tools are accessible on the BIM Interoperability Tools ribbon tab in Revit
- Parameters can now be created directly from the Classification Manager database (Excel file) instead of loading them from a predefined shared parameters file
- A new Units field for currency has been added to manually enter the desired symbol for currency values
Equipment Data Tool
- New tool makes it easier to populate families with a predefined set of parameters and default values for equipment BIM data
Spatial Data Tool
- New tool makes it easier to configure and synchronize spatial BIM data between Rooms and Areas
See the BIM Interoperability Tools for Revit release page
Download the BIM Interoperability Tools Guide PDF