Mar 19, 2018 – MoreCompetency Inc released the latest, greatest, and updated version of Layer Standards Spreadsheet Tools
The new Layer Standards Spreadsheet Tools update is available and free to all current InstantOn and Jump Kit Release 7 customers from the appropriate Downloads page.
Layer Standards Update AddOn
The AddOn’s details and specifics are covered in the Civil 3D Custom Layer Standards Unleashed post.
Summary of the Layer Standards Update AddOn Capabilities:
- Both STB and CTB Layer Standards Spreadsheet Tools included
- Full support for both small and large project NCS Layer naming conventions. (e.g. C- or CG discipline code systems)
- Full support for Status or Phase modifiers
- Support for single tilde characters in Key names
- Employment and complete customization of the first 9 simple AutoCAD colors or of all ACI colors if required
- Full interoperability or exchange of templates and drawings for both STB and CTB versions of the Spreadsheet Tools results is maintained.
- Ability to convert from AutoCAD ACI color scheme to an RGB color schemes for STB
The Release 7 Details page was updated with relevant details of changes provided in the AddOn in a separate section that is easy to find in the table of contents.
The Spreadsheet Tools documentation for both Layer Standards (STB) and Layer Standards for CTB were updated with appropriate details. Both review the new capabilities of the appropriate Layer Standards Spreadsheet Tool.
The recently released NCS Classic Utility Layers AddOn was also updated to include the features and capabilities listed above.
The NCS Classic Utility Layers AddOn update is available and free to all current InstantOn and Jump Kit Release 7 customers from the appropriate Downloads page.