Oct 3, 2014 – MoreCompetency Inc releases updates to the open source the Standard NCS Civil Keys.
The new free download of the Standard Civil NCS Key in now available in PDF format on cadpilot.com
The Keys to Better Layer and Symbol Standards Arrive
The Standard Civil NCS Keys include and list all of the AIA National CAD Standards Major and Minor Keys and list Civil and Survey Key additions. The published list self-documents NCS Major, Minor, and Civil Keys.
The Standard Keys download simplifies compliance with the NCS Layer and/or Level standards for civil engineering, survey, and governmental organizations of all types and sizes.
The Standard Civil Keys offer:
- Civil and Survey discipline Keys often with a choice of Keys
- Keys included were derived and compiled from a large number of sources including commercial firms, government agencies and organizations from a wide range of geographies.
- The Standard Keys have been under continuous development and refinement since the release of NCS 3.0
- Fully Support NCS 4.0 and the current NCS 5.0 release
- The Keys are software and vendor agnostic
- They may be employed in any CAD, GIS, or BIM production or documentation environment
The Standard Key List is available to Production Solution product customers in raw Microsoft Excel spreadsheet form.
The updated Standard NCS Key list will be included in Production Solution product development and management Excel tools and documentation in future builds of the Production Solutions.