Nov 3, 2021 – MoreCompetency Inc released the Framework for Civil 3D 2022.1 Update products
The latest Framework for Civil 3D 2022.1 Release 8 Update products are available in two flavors for Framework Release 8. Both NCS 6.0+ flavors are available with additional and improved support for Autodesk Civil 3D 2022.1.
Jump Kit 8 2022 customers may now download the latest new Framework for Civil 3D 2022.1 Jump Kit Release 8 product builds from the respective product download pages.
Updates to the Framework Sandbox Project datasets are an on-going work in progress.
Templates Only 8 2022 customers now may download the latest new Framework for Civil 3D 2022.1 Templates Only Release 8 product builds from the respective product download pages.
Framework for Civil 3D 2022.1 Release 8 Update
The Framework for Civil 3D 2022.1 Release 8 Update is one of the largest and most significant Framework for Civil 3D Updates in many years.
In the weird world that is Civil 3D, many things wondrously stayed the same and miraculously got better where both of those things matter to your production time and energy.
In summary the Jump Kit Release 8 2022.1 Update products deliver:
- Many new useful Civil 3D Style resources powered by the multiple and integrated Label Style Expression Sets for Civil 3D Points and Surfaces
- Significant Style Library updates and productive additions to the vital Generals and Surfaces Style collections
- An in-depth rebuild of the entire Assembly Library resources
- A new Sets of Assemblies Collection Library resource
- New, improved, and more demonstrative Sandbox Projects
See the Release 8 Details page for all the many, nitty gritty details.