May 30, 2023 – MoreCompetency Inc releases the Framework of Civil 3D 2024 Release 8 Jump Kit and Templates Only products
The Framework for Civil 3D is an Autodesk Civil 3D ToolSet based on the National CAD Standards (NCS) in US Imperial units. The Framework for Civil 3D products are compliant with GSA, DOD, US Army Corps, and other NCS-based requirements.
Framework for Civil 3D production products – Templates Only and Jump Kit - deliver a functional, Civil 3D production working environment out of the box and fully support multiple releases of Civil 3D.
Jump Kit -The Construction Kit for Civil 3D - delivers immense collections of Civil 3D Styles, other mission critical Civil 3D production resources, and innovative System Management Tools to help customers create, edit, manage, and maintain a better Civil 3D production environment.
Framework for Civil 3D 2024 Release 8
The new Jump Kit Release 8 2024 product includes updated:
- Classic Civil 3D template resources with Layer State tools in STB and CTB
- Reference (TREF) template resources with Layer State tools in STB and CTB
- Jump Kit Style Library Collection with 3000+ resource drawings and files that include
Adaptive Template Building Block resources for fast task-based template construction
- Adaptive Civil 3D CAD Standards support
- New and updated Layer Standards and Layer Standard Spreadsheet Tools and the resources for rapid Layer Standard conversions
- New and updated support for Grading Optimization
- New and updated Rail and Rail Turnout Styles, Label Styles, and Set resources
- Integrated support for all infrastructure Utility Systems
- Label Style Expression Set resources for Segment Elevation Labels with truncation, height of adjustments, and Code Property Set support
- Label Style Expression Set resources for Surface Elevations with truncation, height of adjustments, and Code Property Set support
- Label Style Expression Set resources for standardized Point Offsets and Points with truncation and height of adjustments
- Surface Style tools
- Description Key Set XML file and DWG resources with matched Figure Db support
Automation tools for updates of Description Key Set library resources are included
- Assembly drawings and Set of Assemblies collection resources
- In-depth and detailed Symbol Set resources with thousands of Points Styles and blocks
- Integrated and Standardized Codes, Description Key Sets and Figure Prefix Db resources
5000+ Design and Survey Codes with hundreds of easy to edit Description Key Sets and Figure Dbs to match them
- Powerful Spreadsheet Tools to systematically manage every aspect of Civil 3D
- Updated, and improved Civil 3D Sandbox Projects for both STB and CTB
Built-in Reference Template (TREF) support is included
- Label Style Expression Set Sandbox Project to demonstrate the capabilities and usage
- Turn Lanes and Medians Sandbox Project to demonstrate the use of Data Reference (DREF) options for corridors and the construction and use of Corridor Frequency Models
Discover all the many specific changes and updates
See the Release 8 Details for the Framework for Civil 3D.
Register and explore the in-depth Documentation and Help support for everything Civil 3D.
The latest Framework for Civil 3D 2024 products are now available for Framework Release 8.
Jump Kit Subscription customers may now request an upgrade and access the new Jump Kit 8 2024 product.
The supplied Description Key Set XML resources require the use of an updated free downloadable Quux Software Description Key Set Import and Export Tools.
A hearty thank you to Quux Software for their code support, help, and attention to detail.
This a much-warranted shout out for the Quux Software SINCPAC software tools. Many Framework customers employ and recommend the SINCPAC tools.
You can download a free trial of the full Quux Software SINCPAC Tools for Civil 3D here.