Jun 5, 2023 - MoreCompetency Inc releases the Rail Update AddOns for Civil 3D 2023 and Civil 3D 2022
The Rail Update AddOns for Civil 3D 2023 and Civil 3D 2022 are now available to Jump Kit Release 8 product customers for download from the respective download pages on the website.
The new and updated Rail system Styles, Label Styles, and Set collection resources are also supplied in the recently released Jump Kit Release 8 for Civil 3D 2024 product.
The new Rail resources are not included in Templates Only products.
Rail Update AddOns
The Rail Update AddOn is a major replacement update of all the Civil 3D Style, Label Style, and Label Set collection resources for Rail Systems for Civil 3D 2023 and Civil 3D 2022 Jump Kit Release 8 products.
The Rail System Update replaces all previously supplied Civil 3D Alignments, Profiles, Cant Views, and Rail Turnouts style collection resources for Rail Systems.
The new Civil 3D Style resource collections support the recently released NCS 6 Layer Standards Update AddOns.
Added and Updated Rail Styles Support
Style collections include improvements to each of the Civil 3D Feature Style collections listed below.
Label Style collections include new and updated Proposed (Pr), Existing (Ex), +NOPLOT, and +INVISIBLE resources in a variety of Label Style detailed configurations for each of the Civil 3D Features listed below.
- Additions and updates to all Rail Alignments Style and Label Style resource collections
- Additions and updates to all Rail Profiles Style and Label Style resource collections
- Additions and updates to all Cant Views Style and Label Style resource collections
- New Rail Turnouts Styles resource collection
- New Plan and Profile Rail Turnout Label Styles and Sets resource collections that include and support all Turnout and Turnout Critical Point details
All Added and/or Updated Style and Label Styles conform to published Framework Style naming conventions and contain relevant Feature content details.
Parent Label Style prototypes may be supplied without detailed child Label Styles where appropriate.
All the Style collection resources drawings conform to the typical Jump Kit Release 8 2023 and Jump Kit Release 8 2022 folder and drawing naming order conventions.