Feb 9, 2021 – Autodesk released the Geotechnical Modeler Extension 2022 for Autodesk Civil 3D
The Geotechnical Modeler Extension 2022 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Geotechnical Modeler Extension 2022
The Autodesk Geotechnical Modeler Extension provides a suite of tools to visualize, process, analyze and export geotechnical data directly within the Civil 3D environment for use in a variety of civil engineering design projects.
Key Features of this Extension
- Import borehole data from industry-standard file formats
- Manage subsurface information in SQL database
- Create surfaces from borehole data
- Generate customized subsurface profiles using Civil 3D Alignments
- Visualize boreholes in 2D plan and 3D stick logs view
- Export geotechnical data in a 3D format for conceptual design and visualization applications
Read the Geotechnical Modeler Extension 2022 Release Notes