Feb 22, 2021 – Autodesk released the Geotechnical Module for Autodesk Civil 3D 2020 and Autodesk Civil 3D 2021
The Geotechnical Module for Civil 3D 2020-2021 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The product supplies Civil 3D 2020 and Civil 3D 2021 backwards compatibility support for the Geotechnical Modeler Extension 2022 released earlier.
Geotechnical Module for Civil 3D 2020-2021
The Autodesk Geotechnical Modeler provides a suite of tools to visualize, process, analyze and export geotechnical data directly within the Civil 3D environment for use in a variety of civil engineering design projects.
Key Features of this Extension
- Import borehole data from industry-standard file formats
- Manage subsurface information in SQL database
- Create surfaces from borehole data
- Generate customized subsurface profiles using Civil 3D Alignments
- Visualize boreholes in 2D plan and 3D stick logs view
- Export geotechnical data in a 3D format for conceptual design and visualization applications
Read the Geotechnical Module 2020 Release Notes