Jun 29, 2022 – Autodesk releases Autodesk Grading Optimization for Civil 3D 2023.0.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Grading Optimization for Civil 3D 2023.0.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The install requires access to the original install resources.
The official release date of this build is Jun 29, 2022.
Grading Optimization for Civil 3D 2023.0.1 Hotfix
Autodesk Grading Optimization (GO) is an interactive tool that facilitates grading various land areas. GO consists of optimization algorithms that work toward surface smoothness while accommodating user-imposed constraints. These design constraints include grading and drainage elements.
GO requires access to an Autodesk AEC Collection license.
This GO update includes fixes to the Grading Optimization for Civil 3D 2023 release.
- Fixed an issue that could occur when sending a second optimization back to Civil 3D and feature lines would not override existing lines in the drawing.
- Fixed an issue in which Grading Optimization unexpectedly closed without an Error Report dialog prompt when sending optimization results back to Civil 3D.
- Fixed an issue in which the Error Report dialog displayed English messaging in localized versions of Grading Optimization.
- Fixed an issue in which Grading Optimization unexpectedly closed without an Error Report dialog prompt.
- Fixed an issue in which cut and fill would not balance accurately on large sites.
- This hotfix contains security updates for Grading Optimization.
See the Known Issues list
Read the Grading Optimization for Civil 3D 2023.0.1 HotfixRelease Notesin the help