July 16, 2016 - Autodesk releases Hotfix 4 for AutoCAD 2016
Hotfix 4 for AutoCAD 2016
The hotfix applies to all AutoCAD 2016 based products.
The hotfix is posted and available via the Autodesk Desktop App which also received a recent July update. As of this posting the hotfix does not yet appear on the AutoCAD download pages for the products affected. Included below is the list of issues fixed from the readme.
Issues Resolved by This Hotfix
- There is a security vulnerability with ATIL image files within a drawing.
- The primary display adapter is not shown as the default in a Citrix environment.
- Opening an Excel hyperlink resizes the AutoCAD application window to match the Excel sheet size.
- Locked objects can be edited by Matchprop command.
- Publish borders are cut off with certain sheet sizes.
- Background masks are not ignoring the Xrefoverride setting.
- Can crash when panning transparently in multiple viewports.
- Performance problem opening files containing specific objects in AutoCAD 2016 may appear as if files cannot be opened.
- Use of the LISP (command) function within the (mapcar) function results in VVC Internal Error.
- Grip stretch doesn't work correctly when DYNMODE equals value other than 2 or 3.
- acedCallBackOnCancel is not detected for Lispcallable Functions.
- Certain VBA Macros throw an execution error.
- DWG file fails to insert into another DWG file.
- Can crash when Copy/Paste a block by Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V.
- Can crash when opening AutoCAD in Windows 10.
- AcSettingSync.exe launched when running OPTIONS command.
- Annotations in Architectural units format are changing to Decimal format.