Aug 23, 2018 – Autodesk releases the Infraworks 2019.1 Hotfix
The Infraworks 2019.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update install requires access to the original Infraworks 2019 install resources.
Infraworks 2019.1 Hotfix
Infraworks 2019.1 Hotfix fixes:
- Fixed an issue where users experienced problems syncing cloud models with BIM 360 Document Management when 'use system proxy' was enabled in InfraWorks application options and their organization was using a system proxy. A user could de-select 'use system proxy' to resolve issues syncing cloud models with BIM 360 Document Management, but whitelisted services such as the Model Builder were not available if proxy settings were disabled.
- Fixed an issue where parametric bridges and tunnels within component roads were not included in exported FBX files.
- Fixed an issue where users unexpectedly received a 'service unavailable' error message on InfraWorks Home.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close while generating a traffic simulation.
- Fixed an issue where InfraWorks would unexpectedly close when users sketched or modified a planning road to intersect with an existing roundabout.
Read the install Readme.