Jan 4, 2017 – Autodesk announced the latest release of Infraworks 360 2017.3
The latest quarterly update for Infraworks 360 was released via the Autodesk Desktop App.
Infraworks 360 2017.3
The partial list of new and improved features include:
- Edit and Select Modes for Views
- Interface and performance improvements for Reality Capture
- Road Modeling annotations for design
- Bridge Modeling improvements and export capabilities
- Right of Way display in Cross Section Views
- Improved Roadside Grading with new Zones and transition length control
- Improved Earthwork Qualities with Station Range Control
- A new test Tree component with adaptive rendering for forest applications
The preview webinar with a detailed timeline can be found here.