June 30, 2016 - MoreCompetency Inc announces Civil 3D help and documentation updates
June 2016 Website Additions and Updates
A brief summary of the month's website additions and updates:
Release 7 Released
The Release 7 Details are listed in complete detail.
- Video additions to the Civil Training on the Web video training section
- Major Updates to all the Product and many support Resource pages
- Important Blog posts about Productivity Packs and hidden Civil 3D Hotfixes
- Updates to the Installation Video pages for Release 7 in Windows 10
- Updated in-depth documentation for Layer Standards Tool in the Layer Standards Tools section
- Updated documentation for the initial release of the CTB Layer Standards Tool for Framework STB to CTB conversions
- Updated in-depth documentation for Layer States Creation and Maintenance in the Layer Standards Tools section
- Updated Utilities Colors and Color Identity and Themes help and documentation
- Major Release 7 Updates to all the Spreadsheet Tools help files for Civil 3D customization
There are Latest links on the Members page to help you locate the updates and additions.
Recent Framework for Civil 3D Product Additions and Updates:
All Product Download links display latest build dates
- Release 7 products are available for Civil 3D 2017, 2016, and 2015 and include support for both STB and CTB Civil 3D templates.
There are complete updated project datasets for both STB and CTB versions of the typical templates.
- Civil 3D 2015 and Civil 3D 2016 Release 6 customers should visit their Download pages for latest product Updates
- There is a Survey Codes AddOn for Release 6 2015 and 2016 of AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Added significant depth to the Symbol Set and the Symbols Maintenance Tool
See the downloadable Symbol Set Documentation for what’s in there.
- There is a new Linetypes AddOn
Register to become a Member
Get access to more free AutoCAD Civil 3D Help and Training