March 15, 2016 – MoreCompetency releases an update to the Layer Standards Spreadsheet Tool Help page.
The detailed on-line help for the Layer Standards Speadsheet Tool received a recent major update.
Customers and site Members might want to pay a visit.
Login and visit
Members>>Documentation and Help>>Spreadsheet Tools>>Layer Standards Tool
What is the Layer Standards Speadsheet Tool ?
The Layer Standards Spreadsheet Tool:
- Allows you to rename one Layer scheme to another new one and track the changes
Yes. This works to update any existing Civil 3D Styles that reference any of the Layers.
- Automatically produces all the AutoCAD Layer Properties for your named layers with built in logic – Yes. It deals with and helps identify exceptions. OMG!
- If the tool can do that, it will allow you to theme your Civil 3D any way you like
It is possible to be an engineer, be good looking, and to be stylish too.
- If the tool does that, it will allow you to publish to any client’s layer scheme almost as an afterthought. OMG!
- Builds AutoCAD Standards (.dws) files for your Civil 3D users to employ the AutoCAD Standards Checker to validate and automatically correct your templates, project drawings, etc.
Yes. This works to update any Civil 3D Styles that reference any of this Layer detail.
Yes. This works to do project maintenance and upgrades too. OMG!
- Produces multiple Layer States files to aid in more productive design, quality control, and, of course, the final Publication on Demand of your deliverables
No brainer, easy to use tools for every Civil 3D user.
- Automatically constructs the Layer description documentation from the employed Keys
Self documentation improves meaning consistency and saves you time.