Jan 25, 2017 – Autodesk released an Update 2 for Navisworks 2017
The January quarterly Autodesk Navisworks 2017.2 update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App and the subscription site download pages. Update 2 includes only fixes. There are no published improvements to the software.
Install the Sept 2016 release of Autodesk Navisworks 2017.1 prior to an install of Update 2.
Update 2 provides the following fixes and enhancements:
- Resolved a CER when selecting the shaded render viewpoint option in large NWDs
- Resolved a CER when using 2D quick line takeoff in Quantification
- Resolved a CER when rendering in the cloud
- Resolved an issue where redlines on clash tests are lost or replaced when performing a merge
- Resolved an issue when sun and sky settings are applied to cloud render, even when the setting is disabled
- Resolved an issue where lights are not rendered correctly in cloud renders
- Resolved an issue where BIM 360 Glue models saved in Navisworks results in duplicated clash test comments when reopened again in Navisworks
- Resolved an issue where the sun is in the wrong position in cloud render, when using azimuth/altitude combination
- Resolved an issue were a section box is incorrectly scaled when a file is appended
Read the README