Oct 24, 2022 – Autodesk released Autodesk Project Explorer for Civil 3D 2023.2 Update
The Autodesk Project Explorer for Civil 3D 2023.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
Project Explorer for Civil 3D 2023.2 Update
The Project Explorer 2023.2 Update is a major part of the simultaneous Civil 3D 2023.2 Update. A Grading Optimization 2023.2 for Civil 3D (GO) update should be released real soon now . These once separate licenses are now available to Civil 3D standalone subscription customers.
See the recent Civil 3D Suddenly Gets Much Better post.
The Project Explorer 2023.2 Update includes support for Catchments (see the Civil 3D 2023.2 Update API improvements) and includes support for Property Sets.
There is improved the performance of displaying large collections of Superelevation Critical Stations in the Alignments tab of the Project Explorer window.
See the Project Explorer 2023.2 Update Release Notes
The Update to Project Explorer includes support for Catchments (see the Civil 3D API improvements).
- Added support for Catchments in Object Sets, reports, AutoCAD tables, and spreadsheets.
- Added Layout Style support for Catchments.
- Added support for editing catchment properties.
- Added support for including Property Sets in Object Sets, reports, AutoCAD tables, and spreadsheets.
- Added Layout Style support for Property Sets. Determine the order and visibility of the value, description, and property name columns across all forms of output from Project Explorer.
- Added support to filter Property Set content in the Project Explorer window, reports, AutoCAD tables, and spreadsheets by Property name, Property value, or Property Set name.
The PE supports Property Sets assigned to the following
Civil 3D Base Objects:
- Site Feature Lines
- Sample line groups
- COGO points
- Pressure Pipes
- Block references