Nov 6, 2017 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk ReCap Photo 188.8.131.52 Update
The ReCap Photo 18.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop app or by direct download from the Autodesk Subscription Center.
The Update requires the previous Autodesk ReCap Photo 184.108.40.206 is installed.
Autodesk ReCap Photo 18.1 Update
Updates, fixes, and feature additions in the ReCap Photo 220.127.116.11 Update:
- Copy/Paste GCP data from excel, csv & txt files.
- Save & load GCP data for use during possible re-submission of same project.
- GCP locations are checked for duplicate values, out of range values, as well as against GPS location tags of photos to warn if they are not in the same vicinity.
This will prevent bad reconstructions caused by incorrect GCP data.
- EDU users now have access to free aerial & object reconstructions, limited to 100 photos per project.
- Ft & inches unit type added for setting mesh units and for measurements.
- Query geolocated coordinates by left clicking on mesh.
Coordinates will be displayed in debug panel (shortcut key ‘D’)
- Minor bug fixes.
Read the Readme