Jul 28, 2021 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk ReCap Photo 2022.1 Update
The Autodesk ReCap Photo 2022.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The build version of this ReCap Photo 2022 update is 188.8.131.52
The update install requires access to the original install resources – build 184.108.40.2068.
Autodesk ReCap Photo 2022.1 Update
- Support for Aerial Image Processing up to 2000 images.
- New Stitching capability using SIFT.
- Reconstructed scenes from disconnected image sets will now retain the largest connected image set.
- Mesh, Point Cloud, and Orthomaps will all be geolocated correctly in the set Target Coordinate System.
- Fixed issue where thumbnail preview image doesn't appear in recently opened projects list.
- Fixed issue where Slice - Fill radio button is hard to click.
- Fixed security vulnerability.
Known Issues and Limitations:
- Camera positions are no longer shown in the Editor for resulting rcm of newly created aerial project.
- Object Image processing is still capped at the current limit of 300 images.
- Aerial and Object Image processing for educational users are still capped at the current limit of 100 images.
Read the Readme