Sept 2, 2020 – Autodesk released the Regenerative Design 21.9.4 for Revit 2021
The Regenerative Design 21.9.4 for Revit 2021 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The official listed release date was Aug 27, 2020.
This download is available via direct download from the Subscription site on the official release date. Notification was not available via the Autodesk Desktop App until a few days after the official release date.
Regenerative Design 21.9.4 for Revit 2021
The install is manual and overwrites any previously installed version.
New Features and Enhancements
- Constant values: When defining a study, you can now specify constant values to be used for all of the outcomes of the study, regardless of the generation method selected.
- To specify a constant value, on the Define Study dialog, clear the check mark for a variable.
- For numeric values, a slider displays the possible range for the value (as defined in the Dynamo graph). For Boolean values, a True/False toggle displays.
- Select the desired value to use for all outcomes of the study.
- When you are creating a Dynamo graph for use with Generative Design, the Remember node can now handle and cache mesh geometry
- The Remember node treats the value of empty list ([ ]) the same as 'null' when determining when cached data should be kept.
- Generative Design in Revit now uses a dynamic port. It no longer defaults to port 3000.
- This release resolves issues where Generative Design in Revit fails to return outcome data for studies if other Autodesk 2021 products are installed, including Navisworks and Inventor.
Read the Release Notes