July 26, 2021 – Autodesk released the Autodesk Revit Issues Addin 2.1 for Revit 2022, Revit 2021, and Revit 2020
The Autodesk Revit Issues Addin 2.1 for Revit 2022, Revit 2021, and Revit 2020 are available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
Both Revit Issues Addins require access to the original install resources.
A system Restart may be required to successfully complete the installs.
The latest release of the Autodesk Desktop Connector for the Autodesk Construction Cloud may also be required, but that is not mentioned specifically in the Revit Issues Addin release notes.
The Revit Issues Addins 2.1
The Autodesk Revit Issues Addins are upgrades to the Autodesk Construction Cloud products Issues tracking capability and functionality.
The Autodesk Revit Issues Add-ins complete the loop between issue management in the Autodesk Construction Cloud platform and the desktop-based Revit authoring application by accessing a centralized issue management system, allowing Revit users to visualize, resolve and update issues. It provides a seamless, closed issue management process between model coordination, design review and design authoring.
What's New in Revit Issues Addins 2.1
- Support for contextual help (F1 key press)
- Delays in Revit operations caused by the Add-in (such as when loading a family into a workshare project).
- Pushpins appearing in thumbnails on Revit Home page.
- No pushpin focus or camera movement when selecting an issue via pushpin-click on an Autodesk Construction Cloud™ project model.
- Some view types not correctly activated when an issue is selected.
- Under some circumstances a view persistently re-opens or re-activates, if it contains the pushpin for the currently selected issue.
- Conflict when adjusting the viewpoint for the selected issue, if the Home view has just been selected.
- Popup messages in the issues panel appearing twice.
See the Autodesk Revit Issues Addin 2022 Release Notes.
See the Autodesk Revit Issues Addin 2021 Release Notes.
See the Autodesk Revit Issues Addin 2020 Release Notes.