Aug 30, 2017 – Autodesk releases River and Flood Analysis Module for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018
The download is available to subscription customers via the Autodesk Desktop App or the subscription site download pages.
The River and Flood Analysis Module for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 is not available on the public Autodesk Knowledge Network down pages.
River and Flood Analysis Module for Civil 3D 2018
The Autodesk River and Flood Analysis Module is a sophisticated river modeling software package that supported HEC-RAS inside the AutoCAD Civil 3D environment.
River and Flood Analysis makes it easier than ever before to compute water surface profiles for modeling rivers, bridges, culverts, spillways, levees, floodplain and floodway delineations, stream diversions, channel improvements, and split flows.
River and Flood Features
- Automate HEC-RAS cross section cutting, water surface analysis, flood plain mapping, and all related modeling tasks.
- Utilize numerous automation mapping tools for extracting cross sections from various digital terrain sources including contours, TINs, DTMs, DEMs, LiDAR data, survey files, surveyed cross sections, etc.
- Perform sophisticated bridge and culvert analysis as well as automating the process of designing and analyzing roadway crossings.
- Automate mapping of bank station locations, channel and overland flow lengths, levee locations, ineffective flow areas, Manning’s roughness data from topographic map data.
- Perform automated bridge scour computations for FHWA and state DOT roadway studies.
- Automatically generate floodplain and floodway maps, ready for FEMA and other agency submittals.
Read the Readme