Aug 26, 2016 – Autodesk releases the River and Flood Analysis Module for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2017
The Autodesk® River & Flood Analysis Module is a sophisticated river modeling software package that supported HEC-RAS within the Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D® environment. The Autodesk River & Flood Analysis module makes it easier than ever before to compute water surface profiles for modeling rivers, bridges, culverts, spillways, levees, floodplain and floodway delineations, stream diversions, channel improvements, and split flows.
River and Flood Analysis Module Key Features
- Automate HEC-RAS cross section cutting, water surface analysis, flood plain mapping, and all related modeling tasks.
- Utilize numerous automation mapping tools for extracting cross sections from various digital terrain sources including contours, TINs, DTMs, DEMs, LiDAR data, survey files, surveyed cross sections, etc.
- Perform sophisticated bridge and culvert analysis as well as automating the process of designing and analyzing roadway crossings.
- Automate mapping of bank station locations, channel and overland flow lengths, levee locations, ineffective flow areas, Manning’s roughness data from topographic map data.
- Perform automated bridge scour computations for FHWA and state DOT roadway studies.
- Automatically generate floodplain and floodway maps, ready for FEMA and other agency submittals.
Read the Readme