Aug 8, 2019 – Autodesk released Autodesk River and Flood Analysis Module 2019.1 Update
The Autodesk River and Flood Analysis Module 2019.1 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update requires access to the original install resources.
Autodesk River and Flood Analysis Module 2019.1 Update
The River & Flood Analysis Module is a river modeling software package that supports HEC-RAS within Civil 3D. The module makes it easier than ever before to compute water surface profiles for modeling rivers, bridges, culverts, spillways, levees, floodplain and floodway delineations, stream diversions, channel improvements, and split flows.
The Autodesk River and Flood Analysis Module 2019.1 Update includes the following features and fixes:
- Automate HEC-RAS cross section cutting, water surface analysis, flood plain mapping, and all related modeling tasks.
- Utilize numerous automation mapping tools for extracting cross sections from various digital terrain sources including contours, TINs, DTMs, DEMs, LiDAR data, survey files, surveyed cross sections, etc.
- Perform sophisticated bridge and culvert analysis as well as automating the process of designing and analyzing roadway crossings.
- Automate mapping of bank station locations, channel and overland flow lengths, levee locations, ineffective flow areas, Manning’s roughness data from topographic map data.
- Perform automated bridge scour computations for FHWA and state DOT roadway studies.
- Automatically generate floodplain and floodway maps, ready for FEMA and other agency submittals.
- An issue that caused Autodesk Civil 3D to stop responding when selecting a River and Flood Analysis command.
- An issue that resulted in an unknown publisher message requiring administrative rights to allow HRReg.EXE to run.
- An issue that caused River and Flood Analysis to interfere with ArcGIS Pro custom scripts.
Read the Release Notes