Mar 18, 2019 – Autodesk releases the Roombook Areabook Buildingbook v1 for Revit 2019
The Roombook Areabook Buildingbook v1 for Revit 2019 is available via the Autodesk Desktop App or via download from the Autodesk subscription site. The update install requires you remove the previous version if installed.
Roombook Areabook Buildingbook v1 for Revit 2019
If Roombook Areabook Buildingbook for Revit 2019 is already installed, this installation will upgrade you to v1 after you remove the previous version.
- Fixed an issue where the specified view would fail to activate while editing a ‘Room Group’ and the Use View ‘Select elements’ command is utilized.
- Fixed an issue when exporting a Roombook area calculation where a Fixed Global Reduction type would not be factored into the resulting export.
- Improved Revit performance when Roombook/Areabook/Buildingbook addon is loaded.
- Fixed an issue where the Roombook/Areabook/Buildingbook installer would not add paths to the required library locations.
- Improved the visual integrity of Roombook/Areabook/Buildingbook when used on high resolution displays.
Read the Release Notes.