Feb 28, 2022 – MoreCompetency Inc releases the Segment Label Style Expression Set AddOn Updates for Civil 3d 2022, Civil 3D 2021, and Civil 3D 2020
The Framework for Civil 3D Segment Label Style Expression Set AddOns support the latest Update builds of Civil 3D 2022, Civil 3D 2021, and Civil 3D 2020.
We released more powerful and detailed updates for the Segment Label Style Expression Set AddOns.
The new much enhanced Segment Label Style Expression Set capabilities include customer requested support for Line segment labels, Curve segment labels, adjustable Height of Curb, and Height of Wall Label Style collections.
All collections now include innovative fully customizable and selectable Label code support.
All the Expression Set Label Style collections feature built in adjustable Offset and Elevation Truncation.
Hundreds of new resource drawings and thousands of Label Styles are included.
Current Jump Kit 8 and Jump Kit 8 AIA customers may download the Segment Label Style Expression Set AddOn from the respective product download pages.
The Segment Label Style Expression Set AddOn is a complete replacement of the previously released version.
Segment Label Style Expression Set AddOns
The Framework for Civil 3D Label Style and Expression Set approach is to select from multiple Label Style Library choices exactly what a project demands and still allow for the diverse preference demands of production work, QAQC display requirements, and multiple publishing display representations. Each selection may be significantly different.
Segment Label Style Expression Set Resources
- None of the new resources overwrite or replace any previously supplied resources
- Parent and Child Label Style resources for Current Layer Segment node elevations
Segment Labels are typically produced on one Layer and then moved to another Layer for publication
- Parent and Child Label Style resources for In-line, Stacked with line, and Stacked Label Style formats with and without visible Markers
- Child Label Styles collections for each supplied Parent Label Style employ
the 8 standard forms of rotational representations
in 45-degree increments (0,45,90,135,180,225,270,315)
- All Segment Label Style collections support an Offset Expression with automatic adjustment for Annotative Scales to adjust all Label offsets from Markers and locations
- Support for Object and View Orientation Labels
- Support for invisible and visible Label Markers
- Optional Expression adjusted Slope Arrow components are supplied for Line Segment Label Styles
- Support for Code Property Set(s) that optionally add standard Codes to elevation Labels
Use of Code Property Set Styles requires the Property Set is assigned to Segment Labels and a Code is selected
- Support for multiple variations of Truncated digits display (includes variable digits forms)
- The supplied Label Style Truncation default resolves to actual elevations for ease of use
- Support for Segment node elevation display in tenths and standard hundredths precision with or without truncation
- Supplied Parent and Child Label Styles honor Civil 3D Feature and Label Style Type Label Style Defaults, Civil 3D hierarchy rules, and Parent Child component inheritance
- Separate stand-alone +ALWAYS IMPORT Expression Set Truncation and Height of Curb, and Height of Wall Style resource drawings to more easily allow the construction of customized Label Style resource drawings
- Separate Expression Set documentation in ASCII text files
- Separate Property Set(s) drawing resources
- Separate example Line and Curve Segment test drawings are supplied for testing of custom Style resources drawings
- Support for separate automated Height of Curb and Height of Wall adjustments with up to
2 separate resolved adjustments for 4 potential Height Settings in
Up and Down configurations with or without truncation.
- Future Support for separate Label Style collections with Reference Surface and Reference Profile text components
Framework Expression Set Label Style collections assume most customization will include the standard practice of deleting unwanted Parent and/or Child Styles in production and publishing templates.
Register and visit the Members section to see all the Segment Label Style Expression Set help resources and details.