Aug 16, 2021 – Autodesk released Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2020.3 Update
The Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2020.3 is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
There is a another SSA Update 3 for Civil 3D 2021 released at the same time.
Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2020.3
It appears this Update matches SSA 2020.3 code to the SSA 2021.3 code and supplied features.
- Fixed an issue that caused an Access Violation error and Storm and Sanitary Analysis would not close after opening the Help document.
- Fixed an endless loop issue occurring on some models with inlets which could not run an analysis.
- Fixed multiple issues causing the "Edit in Storm and Sanitary Analysis" command in Civil 3D to open Storm and Sanitary Analysis without any data being imported.
- Fixed an issue causing storage curve areas calculated from entered volume values to be incorrect.
- Fixed an issue causing Neenah inlets on sag to be calculated incorrectly.
- Fixed an inaccurate rounding issue causing incorrect volume calculations for storage chambers.
- Fixed an issue in which increasing the number of inlets was not affecting the results.
- Fixed an issue that caused Storm and Sanitary Analysis to crash when running an analysis after the file was created with Edit in Storm and Sanitary Analysis from Civil 3D.
See the SSA 2020.3 Update Release Notes