Jul 20, 2022 – Autodesk released Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2023.0.1 Hotfix
The Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2023.0.1 Hotfix is available via the Autodesk Desktop Connector app or via download from the Autodesk subscription site.
The update requires access to the original install resources.
There is a another SSA Hotfix for Civil 3D 2022 released at the same time.
Autodesk Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2023.0.1 Hotfix
It appears this Hotfix also matches SSA 2022 code to the SSA 2023 code and supplied features.
- Fixed an issue in which Civil 3D objects in a Storm and Sanitary Analysis 2023 background image did not display correctly.
- Fixed an issue in which a RealDWG version caused complex drawings to not open correctly in Storm and Sanitary Analysis.
- Fixed an issue in which Neena inlet gutter results reported differently in the inlet dialog and the ASCII report. They now report consistently.
- Fixed an issue in which gutter spread calculations and inlet inflow rates reported differently when the flow units were changed in Project Options.
- Fixed an issue in which generated PDF reports did not include decimal points and trailing zeros for data.
See the SSA 2023.0.1 Hotfix Release Notes