Apr 19, 2022 – MoreCompetency Inc releases updates to the Surface Label Style Expression Set AddOns for Civil 3D 2022, Civil 3D 2021, and Civil 3D 2020
The updated Framework for Civil 3D Surface Label Style Expression Set AddOns support the latest Update builds of Civil 3D 2022, Civil 3D 2021, and Civil 3D 2020.
The new AddOn Updates will be included in the Framework for Civil 3D 2023 products coming soon.
Current Jump Kit 8 and Jump Kit 8 AIA customers may download the updated Surface Label Style Expression Set AddOn from the respective product download pages.
The new Surface Label Style Expression Set AddOn is a complete replacement of the previously released AddOn and Jump Kit resources.
Other Label Style Expression Set AddOns for Contours and Feature Line Segment Labels were updated to the most recent builds of Civil 3D for consistency. These are a complete replacement of the previously released AddOn and Jump Kit resources.
Label Style Expression Set resources are not included in Templates Only trial products.
Surface Label Style Expression Set
This significant Framework for Civil 3D AddOn update includes new Variable Offset Settings with automatic adjustments to the current Civil 3D annotative scale for all Style Libraries that employ the Surface Label Style Expression Set. These include:
- Variable and Fixed Truncation Label Style collections
Create and maintain Standardized levels of truncation across multiple Civil 3D project drawings
- Height of Curb and Height of Wall Label Style collections
Standardized multiple levels of automatic Height of Labels with fully separate truncation support
- Multiple Surface Reference Surface Label Style collections
Surface Labels that display elevations from two separate Civil 3D Surface models with truncation support
- Full support for Reference Templates (TREF) and classic Civil 3D Template implementations
New Property Set driven Codes for all the Label Style collections in the Surface Elevation Label Style Expression Set are included. Code Property Set Code Label Styles:
- Allow Civil 3D users to assign custom Codes to display in Surface Labels selected from fully customizable Property Set Code lists
- Property Set Code Label Styles include Variable Offset Settings support
- The new Surface Label Style Expression Set Code Property Set Code functionality significantly reduces the number of Label Style collections required to produce suitable and detailed Surface Labels in Civil 3D with less effort
- Previously supplied resource drawing names were shortened and names conform to typical Label Style Expression Set naming conventions.
The new Surface Label Style Expression Set AddOns include customer requested Label Style improvements and fixes, improved Label Style consistency, and more robust Label Style behaviors in Civil 3D.
Register, Login, and visit the updated Documentation and Help>>Labels In Civil 3D pages for more details and Label Style Expression Set usage mechanics.