June 8, 2020 – MoreCompetency Inc releases the Symbol Set Civil 3D 2020.4 Update
The Symbol Set Civil 3D 2020.4 Update is now available for Framework Release 8 Jump Kit products for Civil 3D 2020.4.
Current Jump Kit 2020 customers may download the latest Symbol Set Update builds from the respective download pages.
Symbol Set Civil 3D 2020.4 Update
The Framework for Civil 3D Symbol Set Library is a large collection of Civil 3D Point Styles and managed symbol resources. Multiple variations of civil engineering and survey common and specialty symbol blocks are included with the Spreadsheet Tools and scripting resources to create, edit, and manage these important resources employed in Civil 3D.
The Symbol Set Library is included in the Framework for Civil 3D Jump Kit products.
Symbol Set Library is a collection of NCS, generic Framework for Civil 3D, and reconstructed LDT AutoCAD blocks with the complementary Civil 3D Point Styles and basic management tools and resources.
Symbol Set Library:
- Add any of a vast array of Civil 3D Point Styles to any drawing or template
- Both typical collections of WCS and View based Point Styles are included.
- Build NCS Compliant Block Tool Palettes quickly
- Easily add clean, standardized NCS compliant blocks to drawings
- In-depth NCS compliant Utility and Infrastructure Support
- In-depth support for Utilities, Infrastructure, Property Corners, Traffic Signaling, Street Lighting, support, and more
- Choices of Multiple standard Graphic Shapes for utility systems and other annotative and graphic symbols
- Symbols maintenance Excel tools and scripts
We added additional support for more sized vault symbols and the appropriate Point Style collection drawings to the library.
Based on customer requests an updated Symbol Set Spreadsheet Tool now includes built-in script production of AutoCAD block redefinitions in addition to the already supplied Insertion and Update functionalities and resources.
The new Symbol Set resources may also be employed with Framework for Civil 3D Civil 3D 2020 Release 7. The supplied resources are Layer Standard and Framework for Civil 3D release agnostic. The supplied AutoCAD block library resources may be employed any AutoCAD 2018+ based product.
The updated Symbol Set for Civil 3D 2020.4 fully supports the soon to be released new Description Key Set Tools, integrated Figure Prefix Db Tools, and improved Civil 3D point resources for Framework Release 8 for multiple releases of Civil 3D.
See the recent Preview the Framework for Civil 3D 2021 post for additional details.