Sept 8, 2017 – Autodesk releases the Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2017.2 Update
This update is only available via the Autodesk Desktop app if you have Vehicle Tracking 2017 installed.
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2017.2 Update
The install of the update will look for the original Vehicle Tracking 2017 install resources.
Fixes included in Vehicle Tracking 2017.2 Update
- Major re-arrangement and structure of dialog boxes and user interface to fix multiple localization issues in all supported languages.
- Fixes an issue in the Advanced Vehicle Editor when trying to add wing mirrors to a body outline of a trailer.
- Fixes an issue where road markings were not available in the Roundabout Standard or Properties pages.
- Fixes an issue when changing from stockdale to island to island crown lines caused missing corridor regions on roundabouts.
- Fixes an issue when in the advanced vehicle shape outline editor, defaulted values were no longer remembered when changing shape type. This was most noticeable when changing a rectangle shape with zero Y Offset to a wing mirror and then back again, the Y offset would change from zero to the width of the vehicle.
- Fixes an issue in some languages where Combo and List boxes showed vertical bars "||||||" and not the text.
- Fixes an issue where Max and Min lanes on the new arm dialog box did not match those defined in the Roundabout standard for the blend point at the blend point on the road but contained the values for the yield line.
- Fixes an issue with the vehicle wizard and custom defined body outlines where length and wing span values appeared not to change when edited.
- Fixes an issue when selecting a Junction Standard instead of a script file in script drive.
- Fixes an issue where users are warned that they need full access rights to C:\Program Files folders when starting Vehicle Tracking in AutoCAD.
- Fixes an issue where sign sizes were not available in the Roundabout Standard or Properties pages.
- ADA Bays have been renamed to Accessible and Standard.
- Fixes issue with Roundabouts when editing rumble strip or speed striping grips.
- Added Australian & Romanian Roundabout Design Standards and Portuguese Design Vehicles.
- Updates the versions number to 2017.2.
- Fixes an issue that prevented parking standards from being deleted when all parking rows using the standard had been removed from the drawing.
- Replaced the UI shown on some error message boxes with the correct product title "Autodesk Vehicle Tracking".
- Stockdale crownlines on roundabout can no longer be used when island to island crownlines are enabled on the roundal area of the roundabout.
- Fixes an issue where fields containing "0" randomly changed when editing a values in a dialog box.
- Roundabout Arms are now always called arms and not legs.
- Command line options changed to be enclosed in brackets to match standard AutoCAD.
- Full command option name can now be used as well as their key letters.
- Fixes an issue of large circle located on some roundabouts at the point where the arm alignment meets the ICD.
- Fixes an issue when the version number of Autodesk Vehicle Tracking dlls were mismatched.
Read the Readme