Dec 6, 2017 – Autodesk releases Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2018.2 Update
The Autodesk Vehicle Tracking 2018.2 Update is available via the Autodesk Desktop app and via the Autodesk Subscription download pages for Autodesk subscription customers
Vehicle Tracking 2018.2 Update
Some of this update affects Microstation Series 4 installations, but AutoCAD and AutoCAD Civil 3D installation fixes are also included.
2018.2 Update Fixes
- Fixed an issue when updating a roundabout after updating to Update 1.
- Fixed an issue in advanced editor when adding a shape.
- Fixed an issue that caused a "My Documents/My Vehicle Tracking Data" folder being created in the user's home folder.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when printing Design Check reports on some drawings.
- Fixed in issue in vehicle turn templates where the vehicle was driving in a more than approximately 300 degree loop, with overturns enabled.
The vehicle now drives the full loop instead of stopping when the requested exit bearing was passed during the start overturn.
- Fixed an issue in design check that caused warnings at the entry side of each arm stating that the circulatory lanes were too narrow for some roundabout standards. In particular, this affected all the German standards.
- Fixed an issue that caused an extended lane line on some arms after applying changes to a roundabout in MicroStation.
- Fixed an issue in MicroStation that caused odd approach road geometry.
- Fixed an issue that occurred in MicroStation that caused odd arm geometry when adjusting the DGN entity that defined the incoming road alignment.
- Fixed an issue when importing some roundabouts into MicroStation where slip lanes failed to calculate after making changes on the imported roundabout.
- Fixed an issue when importing roundabouts into AutoCAD or AutoCAD Civil 3D from MicroStation where the deflection at the roundel end was applied to the incoming road alignment.
Read the Readme