Every day people literally from all over the world show up on cadpilot.com and download what we call “The Jump for AutoCAD Civil 3D”.
A portion of those people purchase InstantOn Basic, our inexpensive templates and styles solution for AutoCAD Civil 3D. Thanks!
Seek and You Shall Find
"Is the Dark Side Stronger?"
Some people search and work hard to find answers to problems they need to solve to do productive work. Maybe no one should have to look so hard. I apologize. Up to this point in time we’ve really haven’t marketed and advertised much in the traditional sense.
Be Grateful and Maybe Get Mad
A portion of our IOB customers are a bit pissed at me for relying on word of mouth. I got chewed out this last week for just that thing.
“Nobody told me. You didn’t even tell me.”
People use IOB and discover they’ve wasted time and energy trying to solve essential productivity and maintenance problems with Civil 3D that are common to many users whether they work in large organizations or small ones. The IOB solution exists for many releases Civil 3D 2010, Civil 3D 2011, and Civil 3D 2012. Our oldest customers know it’s been around multiple releases before that.
“Please Tell People”
- The InstantOn Basic 4 AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 release already runs in AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013. We make sure your working projects will upgrade with little or no hassle so you can put the new better tools you pay for to work as fast as possible. This isn’t an accident. It is what we do.
- All the Jump products are National CAD Standard compliant and include the familiar Land Desktop graphics and more. Our products embrace the best flexible functionality of the past and the best potential of the model-based future. It’s in there by Design from top to bottom. We cover details and provide the choices and options that cost you otherwise.
“It’s like a good meal or a voyage of discovery.
I get stuck.
I keep finding stuff you guys already did.”
- The Jump Platform Release 4 includes around 5000+ Styles.
You can get that our Jump Kit product.
What you need and what you don’t even know you could use probably already exists in there. Even our basic IOB product includes about 1800+ of the most “common” Style and Label Styles for every Civil 3D Feature.
Gee and we tell people to thin it down.
“It took a while. Then the light went on. Things keep getting brighter.”
- The Jump Platform represents the only “rule based” standard Style namespace for AutoCAD Civil 3D Styles in existence. That idea works just like the css definitions that allow you to read this page in multiple browsers maybe in another language.
It’s fast and easy to learn. It’s a human product for human productivity.
State of the art cognitive neuroscience is built right into it.
You don’t even really have to study anything to learn it.
Use it and it makes more sense.
Our published namespace is even an “Open Platform”. We take the advice of customers and non-customers alike seriously. We listen and sustained effort makes a visible and usable difference.
- Even our free product includes a working project dataset that allows you to train your users; develop, customize, and tweak your published and deliverable output; and it has the fundamental structures to allow you maintain your project work, the output, and the “system” itself.
That’s more than cool. It’s vital to your success.
Make the Managed Dynamic Model inside AutoCAD Civil 3D usable, affordable, and profitable.
Work the Same and Publish and Deliver on Demand
Or not? Not what you search for?