With the advent of the latest AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016 Service Pack 2 comes a new set of update builds to our Production Solution Release 6 products for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2016.
We also released new builds of the Release 6 products for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015. If you want to really use Civil 3D, we’ve got that covered.
Upgrade in Time to Save Your Life
Don’t forget our Christmas Special. We’ve reduced pricing for additional seats beyond the 5 seats we already supply for InstantOn products and Jump Kit. It is the best time of year to upgrade to our Release 6 Civil 3D solutions. They make Civil 3D actually work for you.
Who can resist a Christmas present you get to open early?
Get More from AutoCAD Civil 3D
Our latest product builds that support Civil 3D 2016 SP2 are now available to our customers. Thank you.
Login today and go to the appropriate download pages to access the latest builds of:
- Jump Kit (our most popular product)
- InstantOn Survey (fast field to finish Survey and Design productivity)
- InstantOn Basic (instant Civilized Design productivity)
- Templates Only (our inexpensive trial version)
- Symbol Set (our symbols for Civil 3D library)
Continuous Civil 3D Productivity Improvement
We included changes that make our Civil 3D Style and Civil 3D Template collection products better, more complete, and ever more useful to AutoCAD Civil 3D civil engineering and survey users in any organization:
- New builds of all the AutoCAD Civil 3D resource and support files for all products
- Updated Design and Survey templates for Civil 3D
- Fixes to minor Style issues reported to us
- Additions to municipal Street Lighting utilities
- New in-depth Traffic Control diagramming symbols
- Signal Masts and Heads in all common sizes and in standard detail
- Pole mounted Heads in all common configurations and in standard detail
- Roadway detectors
- All the standard NCS symbols included and much more
- Easy to generate AutoCAD Tool Palette tools for AutoCAD and AutoCAD Map 3D
- A new build of the largest Symbol Set for AutoCAD Civil 3D with additional requested new Utility symbols for almost every from of utility infrastructure and Civil 3D annotation
- Microstation compliant standard AutoCAD linetypes are included in our standard NCS 4.0 and NCS 5.0 .lin files
All Release 6 Detailed and Changes and Updates can be reviewed here.
People Do Ask
We include critical Civil 3D Resource Drawings that document and help Civil 3D users see:
- Every stock Subassembly in Civil 3D
- Multiple Code Set Styles that function in Plan and Sections
- Multiple Description Key Sets and Figure Prefix Dbs that are integrated
- Included Linetype resources for hundreds of linetype definitions
- Fully integrated QAQC and publishing Layer States and Standards (.dws) files
- A single example drawing that allows you to see and test what the Styles look like on real data
- A full working example project dataset with InstantOn products and Jump Kit
“Dave? Do Our Templates and Styles do that?”
We Never Ignore Christmas Past
Our 2015 Release 6 versions of our Production Solution products for AutoCAD Civil 3D 2015 were also updated with the above changes included in them.
How to Employ Civil 3D is no Mystery
Become a member of cadpilot.com. Get free AutoCAD Civil 3D Help and more in-depth AutoCAD Civil training. Practical, real-world AutoCivil 3D training for civil design and civil survey users. What a gift. Register here.