The latest One AutoCAD 2020 release is now on the street. The One AutoCAD includes a host of specialty Toolsets in addition to the improved core AutoCAD functionality. The AutoCAD 2020 improvements include a focus on faster installs, quicker saves, and better integration of common AutoCAD tools, and interface mechanics for all the supported Toolsets.
AutoCAD 2020 Improvements:
- Faster Installs on SSD drives
- Quicker Saves
- Better Network access time to xrefs, blocks, and support files
- New Block Palette Tool
- Improved DWG Compare
- New Quick Measure tool
- Better Purge tool and find functionality
- Cloud support for Dropbox, Box, One Drive, and more
- Improved and more uniform Dark theme
- Browser based AutoCAD web app support
AutoCAD 2020 Overview Video Playlist
You can play any of the included videos in the playlist by choosing the video in the list.
See the What’s New page in the AutoCAD 2020 Help
See the System Requirements for AutoCAD 2020 and Toolsets.
AutoCAD 2020 Toolsets
The Toolsets and the OS versions available via subscription include:
- AutoCAD WIN/MAC
- AutoCAD Architecture WIN
- AutoCAD Electrical WIN
- AutoCAD Map 3D WIN
- AutoCAD Mechanical WIN
- AutoCAD MEP WIN
- AutoCAD Plant 3D WIN
- AutoCAD Raster Design WIN
- AutoCAD mobile app
- AutoCAD web app
Here are the links to release notes for each specialized AutoCAD 2020 Toolset:
- AutoCAD Architecture 2020 Release Notes
- AutoCAD MEP 2020 Release Notes
- AutoCAD Mechanical 2020 Release Notes
- AutoCAD Electrical 2020 Release Notes
- AutoCAD Plant 3D 2020 Release Notes
- AutoCAD Map 3D 2020 Release Notes
- AutoCAD Raster Design 2020 Release Notes
The clock is ticking. See the 5 Things to Consider Before Civil 3D 2020 post.
We already updated our Autodesk Online Help page with the latest Help file links for AutoCAD 2020.
Be Ready for Civil 3D 2020
Get the Framework for Civil 3D Release 8