Civil 3D improves with the latest Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.2 Update. For all of us in Civil 3D Land that means we must pay attention to our Civil 3D Templates, Civil 3D Style Libraries, and other mission critical Civil 3D resources on which our daily Civil 3D production work depends.
It’s a Civil 3D Update - no surprise the Framework for Civil 3D 2023.2 Products get better too.
Upgrades to our Civil 3D production work environments and our Civil 3D working projects should become easier too.
“In Civil 3D it is all about the project…Civil 3D is the Project.”
A Systems Managed approach to Autodesk Civil 3D complexity is crucial to our practical success with Autodesk’s Civil infrastructure software technologies.
Framework for Civil 3D 2023.2 Product Updates
The latest Framework for Civil 3D 2023.2 Release 8 products are available with additional and improved support for the Autodesk Civil 3D 2023.2 Update.
Jump Kit 8 2023 customers may now download the latest new Framework for Civil 3D 2023.2 Jump Kit Release 8 product builds from the respective product download pages.
Templates Only 8 2023 customers may now download the latest new Framework for Civil 3D 2023.2 Templates Only Release 8 product builds from the respective product download pages.
Try the New Templates Only 2023.2
The latest Templates Only 8 2023.2 products now include classic Civil 3D Template and Civil 3D Reference Template (TREF) support for both STB and CTB output.
Jump Kit 2023.2 Release 8 Updates
The Framework for Civil 3D 2023.2 Jump Kit products include all resources delivered in either or both of two NCS 6.0 Layer System compliant variants:
Our Civilized NCS 6.0 layer system and the NCS 6.0 AIA small building project layer system.
The Framework’s adaptive NCS compliant systems support DOD, US Army Corps, GSA, AIA, and many other NCS based standards requirements.
Each new Jump Kit Release 8 2023.2 Update product includes updated:
- Classic Civil 3D template resources with Layer State tools in STB and CTB
with updated Styles collections
- Reference (TREF) template resources with Layer State tools in STB and CTB
with updated Styles collections
- Integrated Adaptive Civil 3D Standards support for Layers, Linetypes, and Symbols
- Jump Kit Style Library Collection – 3250+ resource dwgs that include
Label Style Expression Set resources for improved plan set annotation
- Support for the new Civil 3D Styles and the new Civil 3D 2023.2 Object Model
- Support for Project Explorer for Civil 3D tools and resources
- Support for Grading Optimization for Civil 3D
- Codes file resource support for Subassembly Composer
- Assembly resources –AASHTO compliant Assembly drawings
- Updated Framework Sandbox Civil 3D Projects for both STB and CTB
with built-in Reference Template (TREF) and Plan Production tool support
- Multiple Baseline Corridors and Label Style Expression Set mini Sandbox Civil 3D Projects in STB
- In-depth and detailed Symbol Set resources with thousands of Points Styles, Symbols and blocks
- Layer Standard Spreadsheet Tools and other resources for rapid Layer Standard conversions
- Integrated and Standardized Codes, Description Key Sets and Figure Prefix Db resources
5000+ Design and Survey Codes with hundreds of easy to edit Description Key Sets and Figure Dbs to match them
- A host of powerful Spreadsheet Tools to systematically manage every aspect of Civil 3D
Discover all the many specific changes and updates.
See the Release 8 Details for the Framework for Civil 3D 2023.2 Update.
Maybe that’s WTMI.
What does that mean for our daily Civil 3D project work?
A Civil 3D Medians and Turn Lanes Project
This video demonstrates the many System Management powers that our Civil 3D production work demands in our Civil 3D Projects.
“Can Our Civil 3D Templates Do That?”
Better Civil 3D Templates with deeper Civil 3D Style Libraries and integrated Civil 3D resources clearly make a difference.
Get The Civil 3D Toolset for Production Work
Get the Framework for Civil 3D Release 8