Autodesk Civil Training on the Web
Useful Civil Training Videos from YouTube and elsewhere
Framework for Civil 3D Training
Become a Site Member
Free Curated Civil 3D Training
- See the AEC Webinars page.
See the page for up-coming Civil webinar signups.
- See the AEC Tech Drop page and blogs
- Free Autodesk Civil 3D Certification Exam Courseware
- Autodesk University Online 2023
- Autodesk Customer Success Hub Civil 3D Courses and Videos
You can change the release reference (2023) in the link above to see and play the videos for Civil 3D 2024-2018.
Access to some site video collections require a free site membership and login.
See the Members>>Documentation and Help section for in-depth help for Autodesk Civil 3D.
Links to the original postings, recordings, lists, and/or channels are supplied. Please visit the links.
Often comments are included to help identify key issues that are included in the recordings, lists, etc..
- Videos are intentionally not necessarily listed by recording date.
- If you believe a video, list, or channel should be included here,
please submit a link to the email address below.
- All things change. If you find a broken link here, please let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Featured Video Training
Email and Meetings in Autodesk Cloud Projects
Autodesk's Jeff Bartels demos the Correspondence and Meeting functionality in Autodesk Cloud Projectss.
This is a 30 Minute Workout webinar the covers Correspondence and Meeting functionality for Civil 3D Cloud Projects.
See the Jeff Bartels YouTube Channel.
and the Civil Immersion blog.
The Traverse Editor in Civil 3D
A video review of how to employ the Civil 3D Traverse Editor and the Traverse Analyis commands in Civil 3D.
Visit the Civil Click This Do That YouTube Channel page.
A nice and quick review of the useful Traverse Editor functionality with a peek at the Traverse Analysis dialog box.
The externalized Travese Editor files can be very useful and that capability is probably too easy to miss.