Autodesk Civil Training on the Web
Useful Civil Training Videos from YouTube and elsewhere
- See the new AEC Webinars page.
See the page for up-coming Civil webinar signups.
- The new Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps page.
See the page for up-coming webinar signups.
- Visit the Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps Playlist
- See the Infrastrucure Reimagined page and blogs
- Free Autodesk Civil 3D Certification Exam Courseware
- Autodesk University Online 2019
- Recent Civil 3D Autodesk Knowledge Network Screencast Videos
You can change the release reference (2021) in the link above to see and play the videos for Civil 3D 2020-2018.
Access to some site video collections require a free site membership and login.
See the Members>>Documentation and Help section for in-depth help for AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Links to the original postings, recordings, lists, and/or channels are supplied. Please visit the links.
Often comments are included to help identify key issues that are included in the recordings, lists, etc..
- Videos are intentionally not necessarily listed by recording date.
- If you believe a video, list, or channel should be included here,
please submit a link to the email address below.
- All things change. If you find a broken link here, please let us know. email@example.com
Recent Featured Video Training
See the Web Video Index page for videos listed by category.
A website Search by Author name works well to return videos for your favorite experts.
20 More Civil 3D Tips and Tricks
There is something important in Jeff's AU 2020 Tips and Tricks presentation for everyone. Watch and learn.
Jeff is notoriously good the application of those sneaky AutoCAD and Civil 3D tools.
I'm not sure why better crafted Graph View Top and Graph View Bottom Profile View Label extension anchors locations aren't employed?
Those produce easier to read and more consistent Profile View Labels with less hassle and manual tweaking from Label Sets.
The Civil 3D 2021 Test Drive
Jeff covers and demos how a lot of how Civil 3D works. Many if not most of the basic Civil 3D workflows are covered.
In addition to the many Civil 3D design tools the essential production deliverables tools are demoed and reviewed.
The video asks and answers the competitive software question, "Can that other software do this?"
A typical roadway project is employed as the example.
Civil 3D Survey Workflows
Autodesk's Phil Richardson delivers a basic review of Survey in Civil 3D to Surface workflows.
From the Autodesk Customer Success
This UK version of Survey to Surfaces workflows in Civil 3D is pretty basic, but demos the key method and practice.
Phil obviously has not spent a lot of time in the many and useful Survey Right Click menus available in the Toolspace.
Survey points and Survey Figures are certainly editable inside Civil 3D after an Import event.