Autodesk Civil Training on the Web
Useful Civil Training Videos from YouTube and elsewhere
- See the new AEC Webinars page.
See the page for up-coming Civil webinar signups.
- The new Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps page.
See the page for up-coming webinar signups.
- Visit the Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps Playlist
- See the Infrastrucure Reimagined page and blogs
- Free Autodesk Civil 3D Certification Exam Courseware
- Autodesk University Online 2020
- Recent Civil 3D Autodesk Knowledge Network Screencast Videos
You can change the release reference (2021) in the link above to see and play the videos for Civil 3D 2020-2018.
Access to some site video collections require a free site membership and login.
See the Members>>Documentation and Help section for in-depth help for AutoCAD Civil 3D.
Links to the original postings, recordings, lists, and/or channels are supplied. Please visit the links.
Often comments are included to help identify key issues that are included in the recordings, lists, etc..
- Videos are intentionally not necessarily listed by recording date.
- If you believe a video, list, or channel should be included here,
please submit a link to the email address below.
- All things change. If you find a broken link here, please let us know. email@example.com
Recent Featured Video Training
See the Web Video Index page for videos listed by category.
A website Search by Author name works well to return videos for your favorite experts.
Get Started with Project Explorer - Pt 2
Autodesk's Jeff Bartels covers the Project Explorer Reporting interface and customization essentials for Civil 3D.
This is a 30 Minute Workout session.
See the Jeff Bartels YouTube Channel.
and the Civil Immersion blog.
Jeff covers some of the basic PE Report interface and the essentials of the various Reporting Tools in this session.
Project Explorer for Civil 3D is a reporting dream for the Civil 3D Features it supports.
No short video ever does the PE justice. We must use the PE to discover what we get. You will discover more and more.
Alignment and Profile Basics
Seth Cohen of Digital Drafting Systems Inc delivers a Back to Basics presentation on Civil 3D Alignment and Profile essentials and mechanics.
From the Digital Drafting Systems Inc YouTube Channel.
Seth's usual high-speed job of covering some of the significant and nuanced production tips and usage mechanics of Alignments and Profiles in Civil 3D.
Lots of goodies about Civil 3D, Alignments, and Profiles in an hour.
Conditional Subassemblies in Corridors
Kyle Groves, a Technical Specialist at ATG, delivers a detailed review and demo of Conditional Subassembly functionality in Civil 3D.
From the ATG YouTube Channel.
Kyle demystifies the two forms of Conditional Subassemblies in Corridors and reviews the important How to's and issues to watch out for.