Autodesk Civil Training on the Web
Useful Civil Training Videos from YouTube and elsewhere
- See the new AEC Webinars page.
See the page for up-coming Civil webinar signups.
- The new Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps page.
See the page for up-coming webinar signups.
- Visit the Civil Engineering Community Virtual MeetUps Playlist
- See the Infrastrucure Reimagined page and blogs
- Free Autodesk Civil 3D Certification Exam Courseware
- Autodesk University Online 2021
- Recent Civil 3D Autodesk Knowledge Network Screencast Videos
You can change the release reference (2022) in the link above to see and play the videos for Civil 3D 2021-2018.
Access to some site video collections require a free site membership and login.
See the Members>>Documentation and Help section for in-depth help for Autodesk Civil 3D.
Links to the original postings, recordings, lists, and/or channels are supplied. Please visit the links.
Often comments are included to help identify key issues that are included in the recordings, lists, etc..
- Videos are intentionally not necessarily listed by recording date.
- If you believe a video, list, or channel should be included here,
please submit a link to the email address below.
- All things change. If you find a broken link here, please let us know. firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent Featured Video Training
Infraworks Model Imports into Civil 3D 2023
Jason Porter delivers a short and sweat How to overview of the processes in Infraworks 2023 and Civil 3D 2023 to import Model Builder data into Civil 3D.
See the Jason Porter YouTube Channel
One really quick way to initially evaluate the public GIS data available for a site with AEC Collection products.
The other nifty approach in to employ the Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS if the area and data is publically available in ArcGIS On-line.
Infraworks allows us to combine and select the better available data sources to start a project in Civil 3D.
Civil 3D 2023 New Features and Updates
Symetri UK's Enrique Barriuso walks through many of the new Civil 3D 2023 features, enhancements, and updates.
See the Symetri UK YouTube Channel
This good 30 minute demo covers in detail Civil 3D 2023:
Corridor Target enhancements, the new Rail Cant Label, the By Cut Length improvements to Pressure Pipes,
Property Sets in Pressure Pipe Labels, and the nice Section View viewport performance tweak.
The Subassembly Composer changes and enhancements and new Dynamo for Civil 3D Nodes and Wire tools are also included.
What's New in Civil 3D 2023 Playlist
Employ the list icon in the viewer to play any of the many videos in the playlist.
Autodesk's Ben Wardell and John Sayre deliver the complete Autodesk Civil 3D 2023 Playlist of new features and enhancements.
See the Autodesk Infrastructure YouTube Channel