BIM 360 Tools for Transportation
Autodesk's David Fagerman reviews BIM 360 Tools as they apply to Transportation from field to design to submittal to construction and operational maintenance.
There is a minute of silence at the beginning of this recording. Use the first link below to skip it.
- Presentation Start
- BIM for Transportation Agenda
- BIM Definition
- BIM for Transportation Field
- BIM for Transportation Roads
- BIM for Transportation Bridges
- BIM for Transportation Drainage
- BIM for Transportation Construction
- BIM for Transportation Operations
- The BIM 360 Toolset
- BIM 360 Docs
- BIM 360 Docs 2D and 3D Models
- ESRI Data and Models
- The Portal Manager and Model Builder
- Desktop Connector for BIM 360 Docs
- BIM 360 Glue
- BIM 360 Build - aka Field
This webinar is a detailed walk-through of the important Autodesk BIM 360 Tools as they apply to Transportation projects.
Reviewed are the BIM definitions and the differences between the various BIM 360 Tools as to how they apply to the design build process.
There are a couple of Infraworks and Civil 3D related futures shown and discussed here.