Custom Wall in Dynamo for Civil 3D
Ben Wardell of Autodesk walks through the details of how to modify an existing Dynamo for Civil 3D 2020 example script to add detail to a corridor with retaining walls.
In this case the script adds 3D solids to represent structures added to the retaining wall at a range of stations at an increment.
From the Autodesk Infrastructure Channel Videos.
There is no escape from the challenge of understanding the nuances of scripting in Dynamo and
the need to have a plan and naming conventions (that you actually employ) to help manage the work in Dynamo and Civil 3D.
Videos in this series
- Highways and Dynamo in Civil 3D
- Getting Started in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Objects on a Corridor in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Use External File Data in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Custom Wall in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Objects by Region in Dynamo for Civil 3D