Objects on a Corridor in Dynamo for Civil 3D
Ben Wardell of Autodesk walks through the details of how to build a Dynamo for Civil 3D 2020 script to place blocks along a Feature Line in a Corridor.
In this case 3D light pole blocks added at a range of stations at an increment.
From the Autodesk Infrastructure Channel Videos.
The videos cover the essentials of access to the Civil 3D Document, Inputs, the use of Code blocks, and many Dynamo tools.
The issues of converting values into the current Coordinate System and performing the block insertion relative to the Feature Line are covered in detail.
Videos in this series
- Highways and Dynamo in Civil 3D
- Getting Started in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Objects on a Corridor in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Use External File Data in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Custom Wall in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Objects by Region in Dynamo for Civil 3D