Use External File Data in Dynamo for Civil 3D
Ben Wardell of Autodesk walks through the details of how to build a Dynamo for Civil 3D 2020 script to place blocks along a Corridor from a csv file.
In this case 3D sign blocks added at specific stations and offsets based on an imported external csv file.
From the Autodesk Infrastructure Channel Videos.
The videos cover the essentials of access to the Civil 3D Document, External File Inputs and conversions, the use of Code blocks, and many Dynamo tools.
The issues of converting values into the current Coordinate System and performing the block insertion are covered in detail.
Videos in this series
- Highways and Dynamo in Civil 3D
- Getting Started in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Objects on a Corridor in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Use External File Data in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Custom Wall in Dynamo for Civil 3D
- Objects by Region in Dynamo for Civil 3D