The link at the top of the pages takes you to the Civil Engineering Community Center that now hosts videos.
- The side menu features selected and important Infraworks training videos.
- See the huge archived list of older Infraworks Video Posts from YouTube
- The link below takes you to the previous Infraworks Video page in the old Infraworks Community site
Old Infraworks Videos Page
What's New in Infraworks is always contains the latest updates.
See the Webcasts Section for Autodesk webinar sign-up details.
Autodesk's Alan Gilbert explains a workflow to download UGS published survey monument data in SHP format and then visualize to the monument data in Infraworks.
Alan's tip about creating the Infraworks Point of Interest Tooltips is useful.
See the related Visualize UGS GIS Point Data in Civil 3D video
First - Jeff's note from the post is pretty important:
NOTE: Point clouds created from imagery will produce surface elevations matching a site’s vegetation: grass, brush, crops, etc. (Basically, the surface represents what the camera “sees”.) Point clouds created from Lidar however, will provide the most accurate bare earth extraction as the laser used to collect the data is capable of penetrating vegetation.
Jeff covers the important ReCap Pro and Infraworks mechanics to produce a validated surface from the data.
- See the earlier Survey Drone to Civil 3D Workflow video series for the entire process with Civil 3D Imports
- See the mentioned Import ReCap Aerial Images into Infraworks video.
- See the Process ReCap Aerial Images with Ground Control Points video.
Jeff covers some important image control parameters in the setup in Infraworks in the video.
See the mentioned previous Process ReCap Aerial Images with Ground Control Points video.
See the earlier Survey Drone to Civil 3D Workflow video series for the entire process with Civil 3D Imports