The link at the top of the pages takes you to the Civil Engineering Community Center that now hosts videos.
- The side menu features selected and important Infraworks training videos.
- See the huge archived list of older Infraworks Video Posts from YouTube
- The link below takes you to the previous Infraworks Video page in the old Infraworks Community site
Old Infraworks Videos Page
What's New in Infraworks is always contains the latest updates.
See the Webcasts Section for Autodesk webinar sign-up details.
Autodesk's Ben Wardell and Ara Ashikian show off the new features of Infraworks 2019.2 with a focus of Bridge, Generic Objects, new basic Tunnel Improvements, and Revit interoperability.
- Basic Infraworks 2019.2 Improvements
- Bridge & Tunnel Overview
- The Powers of New Generic Objects
- Light Rail
- Parametric Precast Bridges
- Parametric Arch Bridge
- Parametric Cable Stay Bridge
- Parametric Tunnels
- Inventor and Other Questions and Answers
This webinar is a detailed look at 2019 Bridge improvements with a focus on the new powers of Generic Objects for Infraworks 2019.2 and Revit interoperability.
Ara's not-so-simple examples are certainly worth a look see.
New Infraworks 2019.2 New Feature Videos
Various staff at Autodesk preview the new and improved features in the latest update release of Infraworks 2019.2.
The Infraworks Home Menu
The Autodesk Connector for ArcGIS 2019.2
The BIM 360 Connector for 2019.2
Generic Bridge Object Improvements 2019.2
Autodesk's Andrew Manze explains the latest InfraWorks led bridge design workflow.
Andy demonstrates how to rapidly identify workable bridge designs in InfraWorks, refine design parametric specifics in Autodesk Inventor, and then move to rebar detailing and plan production using Autodesk Revit.
The webinar includes a brief peek at Autodesk Structural Bridge Design integration as well.