The link at the top of the pages takes you to the Civil Engineering Community Center that now hosts videos.
- The side menu features selected and important Infraworks training videos.
- See the huge archived list of older Infraworks Video Posts from YouTube
- The link below takes you to the previous Infraworks Video page in the old Infraworks Community site
Old Infraworks Videos Page
What's New in Infraworks is always contains the latest updates.
See the Webcasts Section for Autodesk webinar sign-up details.
Autodesk's Andrew Manze explains the latest InfraWorks led bridge design workflow.
Andy demonstrates how to rapidly identify workable bridge designs in InfraWorks, refine design parametric specifics in Autodesk Inventor, and then move to rebar detailing and plan production using Autodesk Revit.
The webinar includes a brief peek at Autodesk Structural Bridge Design integration as well.
Sarah Cunningham of Autodesk reviews the Infraworks 2019.1 Update release features and benefits in a webinar
- Infraworks 2019.1 Update
- Product Strategy
- Key Themes
- Road Design
- Delayed Model Regeneration
- Bridge Updates
- Collaboration and BIM 360 tools
- Connector for ArcGIS (preview)
- Summary and QA
Autodesk's Alan Gilbert explains a workflow to download UGS published survey monument data in SHP format and then visualize to the monument data in Infraworks.
Alan's tip about creating the Infraworks Point of Interest Tooltips is useful.
See the related Visualize UGS GIS Point Data in Civil 3D video