Author Civil 3D Project Data
Dean Petersen, a Technical Specialist at A2K Technologies, delivers a webinar review of Civil 3D and the AEC Collection QAQC and pulbishing capabilities.
From the A2K Technologies YouTube Channel.
Dean covers some classic and newer Civil 3D QAQC tools and data publishing mechanics in Civil 3D and the other key AEC Collection products.
Includes good sections on:
- Basic Surface, Corridor, and Network inquiry
- Creative and practical use of the Object Viewer
- Areas and Surface Volumes
- New custom Reporting tools available with Project Explorer for Civil 3D
- A quick peek at Civil 3D project data presentation in Infraworks
- The improved Surface publishing mechanics to Revit with BIM 360 Design